Watches in 2022 are about precision and performance. Centuries old technologies are stepping into new skin. Tag Heuer has launched a stylish all-terrain luxury tool as the next step for a watch line it’s been perfecting since it first released the Aquaracer style in 2004. Born and bred from the 2000 series of watches, Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 watch offers something new to be collected by all watch enthusiasts.
Collectors Dashboard evaluates high-end collectibles as an alternative asset class. This means collectibles are attracting the same capital that could have been invested into stocks or bonds. Many collectibles now cost thousands of dollars (or much more). Collectors with a passion to own a collectible for years frequently have to compete directly against investors whose only desire is to make a profit in the future.
The new Aquaracer models are available with either a 40mm or 30mm stainless steel case. This is the tag-line from Tag:
“Professional 200 follows strict codes of versatility and durability, making it a perfect fit for men and women who crave adventure. “
Aquaracer Professional 200 series models are priced direct from Tag Heuer as follows:
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 Automatic Watch 40 mm diameter sells for $2,650.00.
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 Quartz Watch 40 mm diameter sells for $1,950.00.
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 Quartz Watch 30 mm diameter sells for $1,850.00.
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer Professional 300 Automatic Watch 43 mm diameter sells for $3,350.00.
- One version decked out with a VS diamond-set bezel and dial Quartz Watch 30 mm diameter sells for $4,600.00.
- A Limited Edition Aquaracer X version is based on the rising tennis legend Naomi Osaka and sells for $3,950.00.
A watch for every level of watch collector could be one way to view the new Aquaracer professional series of watches. The price variations and Limited Edition types of watches offered in this iconic line from Tag Heuer help move watch collecting into 2022. The website offers an interactive presentation representing the development of the line technology and style going back 40 plus years and for the watch collector it felt like the right level of both nostalgia and innovation.
Categories: Watches & Jewelry